Latest Hits: 8724
Hello everyone, it's that time of the season again: recruitment time!
Hatsuyuki is looking for the following jobs/positions:
- Translator (Japanese/Chinese to English)
- Editor (you will get tested harrrrr) ---> Please get these files: Test script and Workraw.
- Quality Checker
- Distro (you need a good internet connection and you should be only almost every day. If you can provide us with a bot, that'd be nice <3).
- Typesetter (experienced).
- AFX logo maker (experienced)
Of course we understand not all jobs are what everyone likes, but they still have to be done. Even if you can help us by doing just a small part, we'd appreciate it a lot :)
- If you are not familiar with the editors' job, check out this page. The job includes at least being able to re-phrase entire sentences without changing the meaning. The toughest job is probably making a freshly translated script into a script that's easily understandable. Of course as an editor your English skillz should be above average.
- For Quality Checker (QC in short), you need to be good at English and have a good analystic ability to find any, if not all errors :3 You can and should also suggest sentences that flow better in your opinion. The editor will decide wether to use your suggestion or not.
- For Typesetter and AFX Logo Maker, we would love to show people that don't have any knowledge of this how it's done but we simply do not have enough time... Thus we only accept people who are experienced in these jobs. I hope you'll understand.
Still interested? Good! :D
Please send your application email (with the test script or an example of your work attached) to either
Besides those listed above, we have two more jobs. Why are they down here? Because the ones at the top are the ones we really need at the moment. These jobs are:
- Translation checker
These two aren't as urgent as the others, but if you're willing to do this instead, it won't hurt applying as well =)