Latest Hits: 8972
Hello everyone, it's that time of the season again: recruitment time!
Hatsuyuki is looking for the following jobs/positions:
- Translator (Japanese/Chinese to English)
- Editor (you will get tested harrrrr) ---> Please get these files from this link
- Quality Checker
- Typesetter (experienced).
- Timer (experienced)
Of course we understand not all jobs are what everyone likes, but they still have to be done. Even if you can help us by doing just a small part, we'd appreciate it a lot :)
- If you are not familiar with the editors' job, check out this page. The job includes at least being able to re-phrase entire sentences without changing the meaning. The toughest job is probably making a freshly translated script into a script that's easily understandable. Of course as an editor your English skillz should be above average.
- For Quality Checker (QC in short), you need to be good at English and have a good analystic ability to find any, if not all errors :3 You can and should also suggest sentences that flow better in your opinion. The editor will decide wether to use your suggestion or not.
- For Typesetter, we would love to show people that don't have any knowledge of this how it's done but we simply do not have enough time... Thus we only accept people who are experienced in these jobs. I hope you'll understand.
Still interested? Good! :D